Energy Efficient with Buddy Bath
About This Plan
- The entry is covered by a good-sized front porch featuring three tapered stone and wood columns. The foyer with 18' ceilings opens to the stairwell and goes up to a balcony hallway.
- To the left is a privately located powder room and hall that provides quiet access to the large master suite and general living areas of the home.
- The great room, dining, and kitchen flow one to the other, with each area defined by ceiling soffits and changing floor finishes.
- A two-sided fireplace serves the dining and the great room and a long wall accommodates the entertainment center.
- A private office is accessed from the great room and is close to the main entry.
- A large island separates the dining room from the kitchen and is flanked with two wood columns. Suspended cabinets are an option between the columns.
- The kitchen directly accesses a big screen porch that may serve as an outdoor dining venue.
- There are three more bedrooms upstairs, and an interesting buddy bath system that performs as two baths.
- At the end of the hallway find a large bonus room situated over the garage.
- This beautiful home is energy efficient and the photos show it built with solar panels. These were installed by the homeowner and are not part of the plan package.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 969 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick