Energy Efficient with In-Law Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An in-law suite hosts a bedroom, private bath, and separate sitting room. A wide access doorway opens from the back hall on the main level to the sitting room to allow wheel chair/walker access to the main level of the house.
- The immediate view from the foyer as you enter the living room is a stone-finished fireplace with open shelving flanking each side.
- Beyond the living room is the dining area, with a coffered hip ceiling. The fireplace is double sided to afford views to both the living and dining areas. Adjoining the dining area is a specatacular garden room with skylights.
- The open kitchen features a large sit-down counter and has access to the screen porch which can serve as an outside dining venue. Lining the kitchen hall are pantry and broom closets with convenient access to a full laundry room.
- The master suite is accessed from behind the main stairwell via a private back hall.
- Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms and a bath.
- A 3-car garage provides plenty of space for vehicles and storage.
- This beautiful home is extremely energy efficient when constructed properly. The photos show it built with high tech solar hardware systems which were put in by the homeowner and are not part of the plan package.