Energy Efficient with Indoor Pool
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This energy efficient home plan lives quite successfully as a single level residence, and has two bedrooms and a bath on a second level. The original plan includes a large room designed to house an indoor endless pool and gymnasium equipment. This space can be put to alternate uses such as a game room, library or studio.
- This is an end entry plan, with a large covered porch at the front door. Deck runways wrap around the back side of the house and connect the main deck system with the porch.
- The foyer is a full two stories with the stairway wrapping up one side, and leading to an overlook balcony that serves as the upper level hall. Two bedrooms share that upper bath. Awning windows line the upper level of the foyer for a daylighting effect.
- The living areas are hidden from the foyer yet are all open to each other. The kitchen is long and features a work island that separates it from the travel path. The wall with the sink is lined with windows creating a bright and airy environment.
- Dining space sits between the living room and kitchen and has a built in table and bench system that are coordinated with the cabinetry.
- The living room is defined by a large coffer in the ceiling.
- The end of the kitchen leads to the laundry room, which in turns leads to a covered walkway accessing the garage.
- The large recreational area has direct access to the main decks on the back of the house.
- This energy-efficient house plan is shown with solar panels on the garage roof. These were installed by the homeowner and are not part of the plan package.