About This Plan
- Verandas at both the front and rear of this engaging bungalow provide outdoor enthusiasts with a front-row seat to enjoy the changing seasons.
- To further entice you outdoors, the master bedroom, the breakfast room and the gathering room all have French doors that open onto the rear veranda.
- During frosty weather, a raised-hearth fireplace warms the combined gathering room and dining room and offers a friendly invitation.
- Bedrooms are efficiently separated from the living area.
- A romantic fireplace and a luxurious private bath enhance the master suite. Two family bedrooms share a full bath.
- The second floor holds a lounge that makes a great getaway for quiet contemplation or study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 8"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss