Engaging Design with Optional Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Classically designed, this accommodating plan has an engaging exterior and a floor plan with lots of livable space. A popular design, it comes in an alternate exterior - see plan 69206AM.
- A wrapping porch protects the front entry, which gains access to a central hall holding a closet and the stairway to the upper level.
- The main living area is contained in a vaulted great room with fireplace and porch access, and the island kitchen and dining area. Built-ins in the dining area make it handy. A secondary hall directs you to a private den - or make it a bedroom (there's a full bath nearby).
- The laundry room is spacious and opens to a double garage with extra space for an additional vehicle or a workshop.
- On the upper level are three more bedrooms. A vaulted salon and pampering bath combine for a luscious master suite. A walk-in closet with built-in shelves and a spa tub are other notable attractions. Family bedrooms share a full bath with double sinks and compartmented toilet and tub.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69206AM
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 962 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 621 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss