About This Plan
- Double arches form the entrance to this elegantly styled home. Set within the arches are a front door flanked by sidelights and Palladian windows.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings in all major living areas offer an expansive feeling. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and an angled eating bar that opens this space to both the breakfast room and the living room.
- In the living room, built-ins flank a fireplace, and three windows and a French door let in backyard views over a porch.
- In the private sleeping wing, two family bedrooms share a hall bath. The master bedroom opens to an amenity-filled bath with a walk-in closet, garden tub, twin vanities and shower.
- Note the good-sized utility room, which also serves as a transition between the two-car garage and the house.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 5"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick