About This Plan
- Two bay windows and a covered entry accent the exterior of this English cottage design. Other attractive features are the fanlight over the front door, the arched gable above the entry and the bulls-eye window to the side.
- Inside, the living area is designed in an open plan. A fireplace warms both the family and dining area, and the L-shaped kitchen includes an eating island. The first-floor bedroom, which might serve as a study or home office instead, can be accessed from either the foyer or the hall between the kitchen and the powder-laundry room.
- Upstairs, you find two bedrooms, both with ample closet space, and a full bath. A sloped ceiling is found on the entire second level.
- Foundation: daylight basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 791 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 520 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 791 sq. ft.
- Deck: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss