English Cottage in Multiple Versions
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its covered front porch, brick facade and beautifully detailed gables this two-story design resembles a country-style English cottage. The small footprint coupled with the daylight basement suits the home to a narrow lot.
- From the entry foyer, one can proceed to the spacious living room ahead or walk downstairs to the basement. Running along the back of the design are the kitchen and dining areas, separated by a peninsula counter with a handy eating bar. Completing the first floor are a home office, laundry room, pantry closet and half bath.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom opens to a large walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms are on the other side of the bathroom. A slope-ceilinged family room is sited over the two-bay garage.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 21990DR (2,714 sq. ft.).
- Get a more open floor plan with house plan 21984DR (1,795 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 2115DR (1,498 sq. ft.; brick) and 21070DR (1,496 sq. ft.; stone exterior).