English Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This English country home plan, of lap siding and stone, features elliptical keystone detailing and a covered entryway.
- Through the entrance, the two-story foyer opens to the large living room with wet bar. The media room features a fireplace and is accessible from both the main hall and the great room.
- The two-story great room has a warm and inviting fireplace and opens into the breakfast area, kitchen and rear staircase.
- The kitchen design is ideal with its breakfast bar and preparation island. It is conveniently located next to the laundry room making domestic duties a breeze.
- The dining room's elliptical window enhances the overall beauty of formal entertaining.
- The upper level begins with the balcony landing overlooking the great room and reached by either front or rear staircase.
- The master bedroom features a bay window sitting area and uniquely designed tray ceiling. The master bath has dual vanities, a corner garden tub, a separate shower, a large walk-in closet and an optional secret room.
- Across the balcony, the second and third bedrooms share a bath. The fourth bedroom is in the front of the house and has a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,475 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater