English Country Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This English country home plan, of lap siding and stone, features elliptical keystone detailing and a covered entryway.
- Through the entrance, the two-story foyer opens to the large living room with wet bar. The media room features a fireplace and is accessible from both the main hall and the great room.
- The two-story great room has a warm and inviting fireplace and opens into the breakfast area, kitchen and rear staircase.
- The kitchen design is ideal with its breakfast bar and preparation island. It is conveniently located next to the laundry room making domestic duties a breeze.
- The dining room's elliptical window enhances the overall beauty of formal entertaining.
- The upper level begins with the balcony landing overlooking the great room and reached by either front or rear staircase.
- The master bedroom features a bay window sitting area and uniquely designed tray ceiling. The master bath has dual vanities, a corner garden tub, a separate shower, a large walk-in closet and an optional secret room.
- Across the balcony, the second and third bedrooms share a bath. The fourth bedroom is in the front of the house and has a private bath.