About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The feel of an English Manor home was achieved by mixing brick and stone with timbered porches and a side porte-cochere. The entrance hall opens to reveal a grand view.
- The kitchen is well appointed and features an island stove top and casual dining area. This large multi-functional area also has a breakfast nook and leads directly into the sunroom/keeping room. A butler's pantry and laundry/home office are also accessible from the kitchen and dining room.
- The master suite is to the rear of the home and features a bay area for seating. The master bath includes a large pedestal bath which is embraced by his & hers vanities, as well as a separate dressing table for her. There is a spacious walk-in closet which has separate his and hers areas.
- There are three bedrooms on the upper level. The upper stair hall features an open rail and is open to below. Bedroom #3 faces has its own bathroom and walk-in closet, as well as a bay window seat and a built-in desk area. Along with its own bathroom and walk-in closet, the fourth is large enough to accommodate a seating area. In addition to a private bathroom, the walk-in closet in bedroom #5 also features a dressing area.
- The terrace level is unfinished but has room for a future bedroom, recreation room, game room, wine bar & wine storage. There is also room for a grotto and outside storage.
- The detached three car garage has a place for storage, away from the cars, and stairs leading to an unfinished studio. There is an unfinished studio/storage area above the three car garage.