English Manor Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- To suit those who favor Old World styling, this English manor home plan features a dramatic brick and stucco exterior accented by gabled rooflines and artful half timbering.
- A glass and panel door with crowning transom adds a majestic touch to an already stately presence.
- The dining room flows directly off the living room and features its own angled bay window. Through the double door lies the center of family activity.
- An entire wall of glass, accented by a central fireplace, spans from the family room through to the breakfast area and kitchen.
- For your guests, a bedroom and bath are located on the main level allowing them to feel quite at home, and comfortable.
- The second floor provides two additional bedrooms and a bath for children.
- Nestled away at the other end of the home, the master suite provides perfect solitude. A large bedroom with a tray ceiling, fireplace and private study make this truly a retreat. The master bath accommodates every need, including separate vanities, garden tub, and separate shower along with oversized his and hers closets.