English Manor Home Plan
About This Plan
- To suit those who favor Old World styling, this English manor home plan features a dramatic brick and stucco exterior accented by gabled rooflines and artful half timbering.
- A glass and panel door with crowning transom adds a majestic touch to an already stately presence.
- The dining room flows directly off the living room and features its own angled bay window. Through the double door lies the center of family activity.
- An entire wall of glass, accented by a central fireplace, spans from the family room through to the breakfast area and kitchen.
- For your guests, a bedroom and bath are located on the main level allowing them to feel quite at home, and comfortable.
- The second floor provides two additional bedrooms and a bath for children.
- Nestled away at the other end of the home, the master suite provides perfect solitude. A large bedroom with a tray ceiling, fireplace and private study make this truly a retreat. The master bath accommodates every need, including separate vanities, garden tub, and separate shower along with oversized his and hers closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,355 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12