English Manor House
About This Plan
- This charming cottage has all the accouterments of an English manor house. Inside, the angled foyer directs the eye to the dining room and great room with fireplace. A series of columns with connecting arches gives the entry an elegant appeal.
- An arched recessed area provides the perfect place for displaying that special collectible in the dining room and serves as an architectural focal point for the room.
- The master bedroom with private covered porch is entered through angled double doors. The master bath with corner whirlpool tub is visible through an opening flanked by columns. A separate shower and knee space at the vanity are added features in this luxury bath. A large his and hers walk in closet competes the Master Suite.
- Bedroom 2 is located nearby and can be used as a study or nursery. Bath 2 features an angled vanity and built in linen cabinet with display ledge.
- The kitchen and breakfast room are located on the opposite side of the home. The kitchen features a large island cook top and walk in pantry. Plenty of counter and cabinet space make this a great layout.
- The breakfast room, located on the front of the home, features lots of windows that give the area a bright, cheerful feel.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, a bath, a small loft area and a game room complete the plan.
- As an added bonus, a second story deck is accessible from the game room.
- Related Plan: For an alternate garage location, see house plan 5400LK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick