English Style Charm
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Great styling is achieved with arched windows decorated with hinged shutters for authenticity.
- Upon entering the home you will find a cozy foyer with glimpses of the vaulted family room beyond. The dining room, with its columned entry, offers arched windows and a pocket door to the kitchen.
- The family room has great volume created by a vaulted ceiling along with large windows and patio doors accompanied by a round-top transom. A cozy stone fireplace with built-ins on each side adds warmth to the space.
- The kitchen looks into the family room through a shuttered opening and provides easy access to the dining and breakfast rooms.
- Enjoying a triple window for maximum light, the breakfast area is a great space and has access to the breezeway.
- The master bedroom is a generous space with a triple window, his-&-hers walk in closets, and a large bath complete with soaking tub, glass shower, double sink vanity and compartmentalized toilet area. The two secondary bedrooms each have large closets and share a bath.
- The garage is connected to the house by a breezeway that enters at the breakfast room.
- On the expansion lower level, you will find a large game room, storage closet, 2 additional bedrooms and a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,977 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 39' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms