English Tudor Cottage
About This Plan
- Designed for empty nesters, this English Tudor cottage is full of charm. A turret entrance leads to the vaulted foyer and great room beyond.
- A large kitchen features a 42' breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and desk.
- The roomy dining area includes windows on three sides and allows access to the octagonal porch, perfect for outdoor dining.
- The master suite is located downstairs and has all the amenities including an enormous walk-in closet. A second bedroom and bath are located upstairs.
- A large expandable area is available off the balcony and can be used for storage or finished for additional living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick