English Tudor Home Plan
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Rising dramatically from a sloping site, this interpretation of the English Tudor style provides for a pair of garages below and for future expansion in the large roof above, all while covering only 1,156 square feet of land.
- For generations one of the most popular styles in American construction, the acceptance and desirability of Tudor designs will surely continue far into the future; this residence will not go unnoticed in even the finest of neighborhoods.
- With regard to affordability, it is expected that the expense of the half timbered stucco walls will be offset by the standard, regular dimensions of this building's parts, and by the simplicity of its rectangular outline.
- An optional upper floor is included with the plans and gets you two more bedrooms plus an open sitting area.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the garage and get a finished lower level apartment with house plan 11618GC.
- Get an alternate exterior with house plans 11613GC (Cape Cod) and 11614GC (one-story Tuscan).