Entertaining Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- Perfect for entertaining and also as an exquisite family residence, this is a true estate home plan combining the best of time-tested traditions and modern amenities.
- When guest arrive via the large motor court and pass through the impressive entryway, they are greeted by a nautilus staircase in the Grand Foyer with it's soaring ceiling.
- The spacious (20' by 20') keeping room is open to the gourmet kitchen for family activities or informal entertaining.
- For more elegant occasions the dining room and library both have scalloped ceilings and many other architectural details you'd expect in a Georgian manor house.
- The first floor master suite has a domed ceiling and two-sided fireplace.
- Upstairs is a complete self-contained apartment with their own kitchen, living room and office.
- A theatre-sized bonus room (23' x 28') with a kitchenette/bar and half bath. Yet another bonus ris located between the two upstairs suites.
- Other luxurious amenities include garages for six cars and an elevator.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,686 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1624 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick