Entertaining Neoclassical Estate
About This Plan
- This neoclassical estate entertains a sense of mystery and excitement in its facade, and a life of pure luxury inside. The foyer opens on either side to the dining room and library, both radiating with the warmth of their fireplaces.
- On the left, the family room enjoys French doors to the veranda and a cozy hearth. With subtle room definition, the family room opens up to the morning room and professional-grade kitchen.
- A guest suite on this level is situated for privacy.
- An ornate staircase with a cupola above presents two complete secondary bedroom suites. Regal and refined, the master suite spares nothing for the homeowner's comfort. Included here are a sitting room and office with veranda access and a two-way fireplace shared with the bedroom. Three walk-in closets with ample storage, and separate His and Hers luxurious baths complete this picture of grandeur.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 12185JL.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,932 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick