Enticing Entrance Under Tall Column Flanked Porch
About This Plan
- This transitional home plan features an astounding brick facade, muntin windows with keystones and an enticing entrance under a tall column flanked porch.
- A study is found through French doors to the right; a formal dining room sits to the left.
- The island kitchen enjoys its U-shaped space along with a breakfast nook and is open to a cheerful sunroom accessing a rear wood deck.
- The great room enjoys a fireplace along with a wet bar making it a great area for social gatherings.
- The master bedroom enjoys privacy with its pampering bath and large walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms and two full baths are found upstairs; Bedroom 4 enjoys its own bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,569 sq. ft.
- Deck: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath