Epitome of European Style
About This Plan
- You'll feel like a duke and duchess every time you pull into the driveway of this European-styled manor house. Bask in a floor plan that includes everything from an eat-in kitchen to a formal dining room, from a convivial great room to a secluded den.
- Architectural details underscore the grandeur of the interior - French doors, windows and doorways capped by arches, a bevy of built-ins, elevated ceilings, and a back veranda accessible from four rooms.
- The gourmet kitchen hosts an island with a vegetable sink. An arched opening above the primary sink provides a view of the fireplace and entertainment center in the great room. A walk-in food pantry and a butler's pantry is situated between the kitchen and dining room. The laundry room houses cabinets, a folding counter, and an ironing board.
- Family members entering from the garage will find a coat closet and a place to stash briefcases and backpacks.
- Designed for relaxation, the master suite includes a cozy sitting room, huge walk-in closet, and compartmentalized bath with whirlpool tub and shower. Both upstairs bedrooms have their own bathrooms.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor; 8' second floor; 14' vaulted master bedroom; 17'8" vaulted great room.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version see house plan 6926AM (3,182 sq. ft.)..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,725 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 6"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick