Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and wood shakes adorn the exterior of this European luxury home plan with five bedrooms.
- A double staircase with open banister provides access to the second floor from both the foyer and the kitchen.
- Two-story in height, the great room feels extra spacious, with views of the rear porch close by. Transom windows add even more light.
- In the master suite, a bayed sitting area with a beautiful, bow window detail invites you to kick off your shoes and relax with a book. A side door allows entry to the rear porch.
- You will feel like you are in a spa when you step into the large master bath. Double walk-in closets have plenty of room for all your clothes.
- A study off the foyer features a private bath and could be used as a guest bedroom.
- Each of the three additional bedrooms on the second floor are generous in size.
- When you want to play, a media/game room over the porte cochere keeps the noise away from the rest of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1079 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick