Estate-size Luxury Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This estate-sized luxury home plan is at once rustic and elegant, with a distinctly European flavor. Inside, you'll find a wealth of creative and luxurious amenities.
- A king post and arched struts highlight the Chesterton's vaulted porch, which in turn frames and accents an arched, somewhat medieval-looking double door.
- Passing through that door brings you into a dramatic vaulted foyer, open to the dining room on the right. Double doors on the left lead into a vaulted den with a fireplace.
- Just past the stairway, the foyer opens out into a bright and spacious vaulted living room. The French double doors at the rear flank a wide fireplace and provide access to a vaulted covered patio with another fireplace.
- A wide arched opening leads into a kitchen with a large, sunny eating nook. Flames in the two-sided gas fireplace can be enjoyed from the kitchen and nook, as well as from the vaulted game room, reached by passing through arched passageways on both sides of the fireplace.
- The epicurean kitchen has long counters on three sides, plus a large central work island with a built-in sink, and roomy pantry. A good-size wine room is just off the dining room. Also nearby are a powder room, large utility room, and a dog room.
- Vaulted ceilings add volume to the luxurious owners' suite, which fills most of the left wing. A French door leads out onto a covered patio with a large hot tub. This area could be either private, or open. The his-and-hers bathrooms each have a walk-in closet but share the shower, which can be entered from either side.
- Two vaulted bedrooms, a balcony and a loft are upstairs, and the attached garages can shelter six cars.