Estate-Size Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Over 5,000 square feet of finished living space awaits you in this lovely brick Traditional home.
- Every room is large and comfortable with skylights, window seats and five bedrooms to delight your family.
- The two-story family room steps down to a sunken sun room with a cozy window seat.
- In the kitchen, a huge center island and walk-in pantry will surely please.
- Skylights brighten the nearby morning room.
- Upstairs, five huge bedrooms include the master suite with its own sitting room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 75 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 4"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 763 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12