Estate-Sized Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Bordering on estate-sized, this house plan borrows elements from Norman, Mediterranean and English architecture with a stone chimney on one side of the recessed entrance, and a huge arched window on the other.
- The vaulted great room joins the nook and island kitchen to form an open gathering space. Across the foyer are a more formal dining room and study with built-ins.
- Bedrooms are all to the back of the plan: two family bedrooms and a vaulted master suite with patio access. Each bedroom has its own bath.
- Notable amenities include fireplaces in the great room and master bedroom, a walk-in pantry, loads of built-ins and store space, and a bonus room with full bath over the garage.
- In the basement version, the stairs run under the stairs going up and are accessed by the back of the garage resulting in the loss of the storage area under the stairs.