Estate-Sized Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The dramatic keystone arch that crowns this home's soaring portico is a perfect prelude to the home's breathtaking two-story entry. Elegance on this scale is totally appropriate to this striking plan, offering more than 4,500 square feet of living space plus an unusually roomy garage, and a large, unfinished bonus room.
- Families that enjoy entertaining will appreciate the four huge gathering spaces on the main floor, as well as the guest suite and game room upstairs.
- An interior balcony offers views of both the two-story foyer and an equally bright and lofty living room. Sliders at the rear open onto a spacious patio.
- A wide window bay expands the dining room, and a similar bay brightens the study. Linked to the master suite as well as the foyer, this room could be used as a home office.
- Two work islands, one with a raised eating bar, add to the counter and cupboard space in the huge, fully equipped kitchen. Both islands have sinks. Two or more cooks can easily combine culinary efforts here without getting in each other's way.
- Bay windows expand the sunny nook, and glass lines two walls in the family room. Both spaces are exceptionally bright. Utilities and a small bathroom are nearby, in a pass-through space with exterior access.
- Luxury amenities in the master suite include: dual lavs, a two-sided fireplace that can be enjoyed from the sleeping area or the bathtub, and two walk-in closets, one twice as large as the other.
- The guest suite has a charming exterior balcony. One of the other upper bedrooms has a window bay, and both have walk-in closets.