Estate with Well-Proportioned Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This luxury home plan welcomes you with its old south, antebellum exterior. Large diameter columns, an elliptical entrance, and towering brick chimneys are sure to capture your attention.
- Entering the home, a large living and dining room - each with its own fireplace - join the foyer. Separated from the dining room by traditional wood columns you will find a sunroom full of windows and French doors providing views to the patio and wraparound porch.
- The kitchen is spacious and efficient, and also looks out onto the patio through a large triple window. The breakfast room is open to the kitchen and offers a cozy desk and French doors leading to the screened porch.
- The master bedroom is a quiet retreat from the rest of the house, with an adjoining porch. The spacious master bath offers separate vanities with a claw-footed tub, set in a boxed bay window. A compartmentalized toilet and oversized glass shower are also included.
- The study is located in a private corner of the house for privacy and provides outdoor access.
- Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and a columned sitting area. Access to the upper level porch is gained through two of the bedrooms and the upper level foyer.
- A short breezeway connects the house to the garage, providing dry passage to and from the house.