Estate with Well-Proportioned Spaces
About This Plan
- This luxury home plan welcomes you with its old south, antebellum exterior. Large diameter columns, an elliptical entrance, and towering brick chimneys are sure to capture your attention.
- Entering the home, a large living and dining room - each with its own fireplace - join the foyer. Separated from the dining room by traditional wood columns you will find a sunroom full of windows and French doors providing views to the patio and wraparound porch.
- The kitchen is spacious and efficient, and also looks out onto the patio through a large triple window. The breakfast room is open to the kitchen and offers a cozy desk and French doors leading to the screened porch.
- The master bedroom is a quiet retreat from the rest of the house, with an adjoining porch. The spacious master bath offers separate vanities with a claw-footed tub, set in a boxed bay window. A compartmentalized toilet and oversized glass shower are also included.
- The study is located in a private corner of the house for privacy and provides outdoor access.
- Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and a columned sitting area. Access to the upper level porch is gained through two of the bedrooms and the upper level foyer.
- A short breezeway connects the house to the garage, providing dry passage to and from the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,941 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 143' 8"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss