Euro-traditional House Plan with Stone Exterior
About This Plan
- This Euro-traditional house plan has a stone exterior and gives you 2 bedrooms and a flexible front-facing garage.
- French doors on the back wall of the living room (10' ceiling) takes you to the outside. To the right, the dining room has a door to the outside as well.
- A semi-private kitchen has a corner pantry and a peninsula connecting it to the dining room.
- The master has a bayed wall in back giving you great natural light and a door to the back.
- Stairs go up to an optional home theater.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 55 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss