About This Plan
- Traditional in design and European in accent, this one-story home plan has a unique curb appeal. Inside you'll be amazed at all of the extras including tray and step ceilings, art niches and soffited openings.
- The dining room is carved out by soffits and pillars that create an open atmosphere as you walk into the great room directly ahead.
- The adjacent kitchen opens nicely into the great room creating an open floor plan that's perfect for entertaining.
- The master suite features step ceilings, a whirlpool tub and a spacious walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom is found directly in front of the master suite to the front of the home. Here you'll love the cathedral ceilings and built-in desk for doing homework.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available