About This Plan
- Step inside this European beauty and you'll find a tasteful split-bedroom design.
- The centerpiece of this house plan is the great room with 10' ceiling and fireplace with an entertainment center perfect for your flat screen TV. Windows look out over your partially-covered patio.
- Open to the great room, the kitchen is offset by an angled bar with seating. An angled breakfast nook fills this area with light.
- Towards the front of the home, the living room has a tasteful bumpout and the ceilings vault from 9' to 11'. Across the foyer you'll find your formal dining room with 10' ceiling.
- Off an angled hall with art niche, the master suite with sloped ceilings from 9' to 11' has patio access. Dual sinks, shower, tub and walk-in closet complete this retreat. Nearby, a bedroom with bath can serve as a study or guest room. Across the home, two more bedrooms share a bath with dual sinks.
- A laundry/mud room and three-car garage complete this design.
- Related Plans: For an alternate great room arrangement, see house plan 48051FM (2,275 sq. ft.). Downsize to a 3-bedroom house plan with two-car garage with 48152FM (2,081 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 643 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick