About This Plan
- Step inside this Classy European-inspired design and you'll find a tasteful split-bedroom design.
- The centerpiece of this house plan is the great room with 10' ceiling and angled two-sided fireplace shared with the master suite. Sliding doors give access to the partially-covered patio and built-in bookshelves provide a nice touch.
- Open to the great room, the kitchen is offset by an angled bar with seating. An angled breakfast nook fills this area with light.
- Towards the front of the home, the living room has a tasteful bumpout and the ceiling vaults from 9' to 11'. Across the foyer you'll find your formal dining room with 10' ceiling.
- Off an angled hall, the master suite with 9' ceilings has patio access. Dual sinks, shower, tub and walk-in closet complete this retreat. Nearby, a bedroom with bath can serve as a study or guest room. Across the home, two more bedrooms share a bath with dual sinks.
- A laundry/mud room and three-car garage complete this design.
- Related Plans: For an alternate great room arrangement, see house plan 48076FM (2,425 sq. ft.). Downsize to a 3-bedroom house plan with two-car garage with 48152FM (2,081 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath