European Cottage with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and a lovely open floor plan are the starting points for this three bedroom European house plan.
- The open layout encompasses the kitchen, eating area and great room, giving you wonderful views.
- Expand to five bedrooms by finishing off the lower level and gain a rec room, wet bar and wine cellar too.
- Ideal for retired couples, you can live on the main floor and just use the second floor bedroom and lower level when needed for visits and holidays.
- Related Plan: Remove the second floor bedroom with house plan 42344DB (1,596 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 10-20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12