European Cottage with Octagonal Stairway
About This Plan
- This European cottage will fit on narrow lots with a side entry. The cascading sweeping roof invites one toward the glass entry.
- Upon entry, one is greeted by a three-story octagonal stairway encased with an abundance of glass. The formal areas can be closed off from the informal areas towards the rear.
- The kitchen has a large appearance and is open to a vaulted family and breakfast room.
- There is a breakfast bar, desk and large walk-in pantry.
- There is a rear stairway and an optional sun room to the right of the vaulted breakfast room.
- Once upstairs, the fluid flow of the hall leads you past three second story bedrooms with direct bath access for two and one across the hall.
- The master suite is of good size and boasts a his/her bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath