European Country Manor
About This Plan
- Stone accents and wood shakes gives this European home plan a unique curb appeal that will get the neighbors talking.
- The spacious plan includes a formal dining room, office, and a living area that is practical for daily living.
- A well-appointed kitchen features a work island and breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and great room.
- Flanked by built-in cabinets, the fireplace is the focal point of the great room and can be viewed throughout the main living area.
- The master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, a spacious bathroom with whirlpool tub and a private covered porch.
- A second bedroom is located just off the entry to your left.
- The office can double as a third bedroom making this the perfect family home.
- Made for entertaining, the finished lower level is massive and includes a theater room,huge family room and large wet bar. Two additional bedrooms each have their own baths and walk-in closets.
- Related Plan: Save money and finish the lower level later with house plan 89759AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,522 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,389 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot