European Craftsman with Flex Room and Options
About This Plan
- A big flex room off the foyer of this European house plan could be used as a study, a formal dining room or even walled off as a play room for the kids.
- The large den can be configured as a fifth bedroom too.
- In back the big fireplace and entertainment center can be seen all the way from the kitchen, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Each of the four bedrooms upstairs gets a large walk-in closet and there's even a second floor laundry room - the ultimate in convenience.
- Double doors open to reveal a huge master bedroom with tray ceiling and a sitting area in back.
- The master walk-in closet is enormous with a door to storage space over the garage.
- Related Plans: Build with conventional framing with 40461DB and 40462DB (alternate exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area