About This Plan
- Wrought-iron gates lead to a small front courtyard that ushers you into this delightful European home.
- Both the dining room and study have views of the courtyard which can be landscaped as you wish.
- Two columns introduce the large formal living room with fireplace and built-ins.
- Sliding glass doors lead to the rear covered patio with summer kitchen for your outdoor entertaining needs. Nearby, the spacious kitchen has both an island and a peninsula snack bar and is open to the breakfast nook set in a sunny bay.
- Two family bedrooms each have their own bath and a walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home,the master suite takes up the whole left wing with a large bedroom that has access to the rear covered patio.
- The master bath is well laid-out with a raised spa tub set in a bay. A long expanse of counters holds two sinks and a make-up area for the lady of the house.
- A bonus room on the second floor also has a bathroom, should you wish to convert this to another bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,795 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 458 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 101' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 891 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 11" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12