European Delight in 2 Versions
About This Plan
- This house plan with European styling features an attractive exterior with a combination of stone and stucco. This is mid-sized version, all of which feature 2-story foyers and great rooms.
- The 2-story great room shares a fireplace with the casual living room.
- The kitchen has a very open feel. The vaulted casual dining area and screened porch give you two casual eating options. More formal meals can be had in the formal dining room with an attractive tray ceiling.
- The main floor master suite has its own private vestibule and a great 5-fixture bath plus two walk-in closets.
- A library with 10' tray ceiling can serve as a great home office.
- Three bedrooms upstairs share two baths. And a bonus room over the garage gives you 318 sq. ft. of expansion space if needed.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the screened porch and bonus room with house plan 4552WR (3,443 sq. ft.).
- Enjoy a finished lower level with house plan 4559WR (5,765 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"