European Delight in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- This house plan with European styling features an attractive exterior with a combination of stone and stucco. This is the smaller of two versions, both featuring 2-story foyers and great rooms.
- The 2-story great room shares a fireplace with the casual living room.
- The kitchen has a very open feel. The casual dining area and grilling deck give you two casual eating options. More formal meals can be had in the formal dining room with an attractive tray ceiling.
- The main floor master suite has its own private vestibule and a great 5-fixture bath plus two walk-in closets.
- A library with 10' tray ceiling can serve as a great home office.
- Three bedrooms upstairs share two baths.
- Related Plans: Get a bonus room over the garage giving you an extra 318 sq. ft. with house plan 4553WR (3,527 sq. ft.).
- Enjoy a finished lower level with house plan 4559WR (5,765 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 9"
- Depth: 66' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery