European Design Influences
About This Plan
- This home plan reveals both European and contemporary influences. A covered front porch opens to the inside, where formal rooms greet the entry.
- The island kitchen is open to an eating nook and connects to the formal dining room nearby.
- To the left of the entry, the great room features a fireplace and access to the side-wrapping porch.
- The right side of the house plan contains the family bedrooms where you'll find a master suite that offers a private bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the living space of this home plan.
- Finally, a side-load, three-stall garage features doors for each bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,314 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss