European Design With Victorian Touches
About This Plan
- With a stone facade and shuttered windows, this European house plan presents a friendly face to the world.
- Double doors open to the entry foyer, which in turn leads to the family room with its fireplace. Light flows in through the three-section arched window. The room has an 8' flat ceiling except for the area in front indicated by dotted line where it slopes up to 13'8" flat in the middle.
- The kitchen has an island snack bar and is open to the dining room, set in a roomy bay with lots of windows.
- In addition to a powder room, the first floor has a laundry room with a shower.
- Upstairs, French doors open to the master bedroom, which enjoys a large walk-in closet with areas for him and her. Two more bedrooms and a large, full bath complete the floor.
- Related Plans: Get an elevator with house plan 21884DR.
- Get a 2-car garage and 4 bedrooms with house plan 22300DR (1,982 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 918 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss