European Detail with Alternate Exteriors
About This Plan
- European details accentuate the profile of this beautiful home.
- Finials, stone and shingle siding and window boxes make this home look as though it were built a century ago. It comes in two alternate exteriors giving you a choice of aesthetic options.
- Inside, a two-story entry welcomes you and leads you to the great room where they continue to add volume to the design.
- A see through fireplace flanked by built-ins gives you a glimpse of the adjacent kitchen area.
- Here you'll find a large breakfast bar that overlooks the hearth room and formal dining area to create a daily living area that is comfortable yet spacious.
- The master suite is located on the main floor to the right of the entry and pampers with a spacious walk-in closet, corner walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs you'll be pleased to find three additional bedrooms and two full baths.
- Finally, a three-stall split-load garage makes this the perfect family-friendly home plan.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in two alternate elevations: 89049AH (Country) and 89051AH (Prairie).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss