About This Plan
- European details highlight the exterior of this cottage style home, including the double-brick arches over the windows and entry, the wooden shutters and the stone exterior.
- The two-story foyer opens to a wide hallway with a coat closet and an elegant stairway. The den which can also be used as a living room, features an unusual window and built-in cabinets.
- In the kitchen, the family chef will appreciate a work island/snack bar combination, a walk-in pantry and a corner window sink.
- A bayed nook offers access to a screened porch--two great spots for casual meals or afternoon tea.
- There's also a covered porch off the great room, which has an impressive fireplace flanked by cabinets.
- The master suite pampers with two closets, a garden tub and a dual-bowl vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,153 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss