About This Plan
- Inside the arched entry to this European-style home, the split-bedroom design maximizes privacy.
- In the public area of the home, the formal dining room is set off by columns. The generously sized den includes a raised ceiling and a fireplace flanked by shelving.
- A peninsula counter separates the gourmet kitchen from the breakfast room which is brightened by light from its bay window.
- The master suite, privately situated on one side of the house, features a stylish raised ceiling in the bedroom, and a master bath that includes a walk-in closet, separate tub and shower.
- Bedrooms two and three, plus a full bath, occupy a wing on one the other side.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,871 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick