European Elegance Inside and Out
About This Plan
- Mullioned transoms add a touch of elegance to this European house plan.
- The coffered ceilings dress up the large two-story great room with its fireplace and built-in entertainment cabinet.
- Circle-top transoms top each window in the great room, adding extra light.
- The master bedrooms also gets a beautiful beamed ceiling as well as a bay window and big walk-in closet.
- A flex room off the foyer can be your formal dining room or a study.
- On the upper floor, while both bedrooms have walk-in closets, bedroom 2 gets a cathedral ceiling too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12