European Elegance on Multi-Levels
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Decorative shutters, an arched entry porch and transom windows all enhance the stucco and stone facade of this European house plan.
- A grand oval shaped foyer rises up for two stories with a trat ceiling at the top.
- The living room is raised up two steps and has a vaulted ceiling plus a big fireplace.
- In back, an open floor plan combines the kitchen and nook into one huge space with both a butlers pantry and a walk-in pantry to aid in serving.
- Office space in back can also serve as an extra bedroom if desired.
- The grand master suite has its own oval foyer plus two large walk-in closets and a door to the rear covered porch.
- From the garage, take a short flight of stairs up to the library with its wall of bookshelves.
- The library is set on the landing between the first and second floors.
- On the upper floor, an open rail gives you wonderful views of the foyer and the sweeping staircase.
- The loft has a computer desk and built-in entertainment center.
- Three spacious bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and bedroom 4 gets a private outdoor balcony.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 40449DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 904 sq. ft.
- Storage: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 777 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery