European Exterior, Flowing Plan Within
About This Plan
- Brick and stucco adorn the gabled, shuttered facade of this two-story European-style home, which would work beautifully with a view to the rear.
- Inside, the public rooms flow into one another most appealingly. Varying ceiling heights, plus a recessed ceiling in the master bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the family room, reinforce the spaciousness.
- A built-in china cabinet distinguishes the dining room, separated by an archway from the fireplaced family room. Both the kitchen and the breakfast room overlook the rear porch with skylights. The U-shaped plan of the kitchen allows for lots of counter and cabinet space.
- The first-floor master suite includes a large walk-in closet and a bath with commode closet, two sinks and separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms each have entry to the other full bath. The second floor also includes attic storage and a bonus room over the garage.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 489 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 332 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick