About This Plan
- European extravagance makes this manor-like home the epitome of luxury and charm. A dramatic display of windows and a glorious arched entrance beautify the exterior.
- Stately steps lead up the front porch to double doors, which open inside to the spacious two-story foyer. A dramatic staircase cascades into foyer, which is flanked on either side by the formal dining room and parlor.
- The dining room is defined by its outlying columns. Straight ahead, the lofty two-story grand room is illuminated by a curved wall of windows at the rear. An enormous hearth warms the entire room and is flanked by built-in shelves.
- The cozy keeping room, warmed by a second fireplace, is open to both the casual bayed breakfast room and the gourmet island kitchen. The three-car garage is located nearby.
- The left wing of the main floor is almost entirely devoted to the master suite, which provides a large master bath with a whirlpool tub and a huge walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, all of the family bedrooms feature their own private baths. The optional fifth bedroom can also be converted to a home office and has a private bath.
- Related Plans: See these related 3-car designs: 12006JL, 12146JL, 12151JL, 12019JL and 12061JL (five bedrooms).
- Get a 2-car garage with house plans 12094JL (left entry) and 12002JL (right entry).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,670 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick