About This Plan
- Stucco, quoins, and a hip roof lend a European feel to this large elegant home plan.
- Views of the curved staircase greet you in the entry foyer with not one, but two closets.
- The formal dining room has a bow window and front facing views. A marvelous kitchen with walk-in pantry and large island is open to the bright eating nook.
- Traffic flows effortlessly into the spacious living room with fireplace and nearby lies a private study.
- Double doors make a grand entry into the master suite with its own romantic fireplace and spa bath.
- Three additional bedrooms and two baths allow plenty of room for family and houseguests.
- Related House Plans: Downsize with house plans 21092DR (2,119 sq. ft.) and 21509DR (2,480 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,536 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 310' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Sloping Lot