About This Plan
- Brick, stonework and decorative shutters add up to an impressive facade on this European home plan.
- A two-story foyer matches the ceiling in the vaulted living room. The bridge like balcony above has views below to both spaces.
- Two sets of double doors lead out to the covered rear porch that can also be accessed from the breakfast nook and master suite.
- Guest will appreciate the first floor guest suite with its own bathroom.
- The heart of the home is the large informal area in back with an eating bar counter in the kitchen and a bayed breakfast nook.
- The master suite with tray ceiling also has a bayed area that forms a sitting room.
- Two large bedrooms and the game room occupy the second floor.
- The garage measures 21' by 32'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,704 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,014 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick