About This Plan
- Stucco with stone detailing, transoms and a steep hipped roof impart a European flair to this grand home plan, while an open floor plan greets you within.
- A two-story foyer opens to the formal dining room and into the great room beyond with its fireplace and huge Palladian window.
- Gourmet chefs will love the large kitchen with a corner sink, island and lots of counter space. The library with full bath close by could become a fourth bedroom.
- On the second floor, the luxurious master suite with tray ceiling has a private bath and two walk-in closets. Two additional family bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 12125JL. For a brick exterior, see house plan 12226JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick