About This Plan
- The stucco exterior, copper accents and quaint bay window of this attractive European home give it an old world quality, while the round top window and columned entrance give it a sense of warmth.
- Upon entering you will encounter the formal dining room and an open staircase leading to the upper level.
- Just beyond the staircase is a two-story family room with its glass wall focal point, fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- The kitchen includes a large center island that expands the workspace.
- An eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room with its unique shape, abundant windows and built-in cabinets.
- The large laundry room and walk-in pantry are located between the kitchen and garage.
- The master suite includes expansive window areas and an elegant tray ceiling.
- Separate walk-in closets are located between the bedroom and bath affording bountiful storage space. A spacious master bath has a double sink, separate shower and a whirlpool tub.
- The upper level offers two bedrooms and one bath, with an optional bonus room if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,599 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 589 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 29 sq. ft.
- Deck: 389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 56' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick