About This Plan
- Stucco and a charming stone chimney lend a European flavor to this comfortable, liveable plan.
- In the main living area, interior columns demarcate the living room, where a fireplace adds warmth and a door opens to one of two covered porches. The foyer and dining room have 11-foot ceilings.
- Conveniently adjacent to the dining room, the C-shaped eat-in kitchen is brightened by a corner window over the twin sinks. Both the kitchen and the master bedroom access the second covered porch.
- A hall bath serves the family bedrooms and the rest of the house. The master suite contains a spacious walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with dual lavatories, a garden tub, an oversized shower with seat and its own linen closet.
- For future expansion, stairs off the foyer lead to a skylit bonus area.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 659 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick